CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swimming Update

It was a very busy 2 weeks taking the boys to and from swimming lessons and we are done, for now. Tyler loved swimming lessons so much and did so well that we will be continuing this new adventure for a while. Tyler gets to move up to level 3 but the cool thing is that his teacher said that he should continue because he is doing things that normally take kids weeks to learn. So just when I thought I was done.....we will be signing him up for more. Degan will take a break for a little while. He did pass level 1 but I don't know if I am ready to put him in level 2.
The boys loved this big sign at the pool.
Degan and his big brown eyes. They melt me. I am very proud that he finished his classes even after the traumatic event mentioned earlier.

Tyler was always in the lead. By the last day he was swimming and turning his face to the side to breath, of course I didn't take video of him doing it. I am so proud at how well he did with these lessons.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me

So fun! I'm glad the boys enjoyed swimming lessons so much! Tyler looks great! Did you ever get hold of Karen?

The James

I'm glad you made it through the boys swimming lessons. That's awesome Tyler is such a good swimmer. Degan sure does have gorgeous brown eyes.