CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool 2008

Today was Degan's first day of PRESCHOOL. My little buddy is growing up so fast and he is so proud to be a big boy like his big brother. He was so disappointed when Tyler started school on the 18th and he had to wait until Sept. 2nd. He loves his teacher "Liz". Jon asked what he calls her and Degan looked at Daddy and said, "Yiz"(he is not able to pronounce the L's yet), like what else am I suppose to call her. He hasn't really figured out the Mrs. thing since it is actually his little buddy's mom. He will do so well this year because he is a go getter and nothing will get in his way, except maybe his attitude. He is so extremely sweet but if he is upset or angry, he will definitely let you know and it doesn't matter who you are. That is what I struggle with but I also admire that he will stand up for what he believes in. Good Luck sweet pea!
So excited to take a picture in the same spot that Tyler did on his 1st day.
Inside the Little Corner Preschool
Lots of one on one since the class is very small, only 5 kids
(Ben, Mimi, Degan and Simon)
(Anna wasn't there yet)

4 comments:

The Eccles

Paige has a small pre-school too...I like it that way! Congrats on another kid starting school.

The James

Degan is so handsome!!! I'm glad he likes his pre-school class. I can't wait for Alicia to be in it with him.

Stacy

That's so nice he likes school. How fun that preschool is so close to home.

4Girls4Me

Maelynn, he is SO adorable!! What a big boy! :) I love preschool - so much fun for them but they are back home before Mom can miss them too much! :) He's precious! Enjoy the mornings with sweet Elora!