CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Now that it is the end of summer I decided to sign the boys up for swimming lessons, yeah I know, doesn't make much sense since summer is over but I never got around to it at the beginning of summer and we are hoping to go swimming during our Disney Vacation in October. The boys have been so excited and so far love the lessons. This morning Degan was pretty set on putting his swim trunks on at 8:15 am until I told him he had school first and it wasn't until way later. Tyler is already swimming a little bit. I am really impressed at how fast he is catching onto things lately.


Tyler and Degan at the Lehi Legacy center where the swim lessons take place

Degan with his teacher Maggie
Tyler is the 2nd from the bottom, his teacher is Cameron




Daddy was able to get off work a bit early and made it in time for swimming lessons. We then decided to go to The Mayan for dinner. The food isn't the greatest but we have free dinner tickets from when we bought our minivan and the boys LOVE it because they have a fire dancer and cliff divers who dive into this really tiny(but deep) pool. It was a non-stop kind of day but well worth the time we got with Daddy. Jon's work hours during the week are rough so it was a nice treat.




Our little Elora has the army crawl down pretty good. This video is of her this weekend. She is getting too big. Where is my itty bitty baby?

3 comments:

The Stephens Family

That pool looks so cool and the restraunt sounds like a blast! You have the best family places in Utah!
Melissa

The Eccles

That is a cool pool! We are going to Disney land in a few weeks!!!! Our kids are so excited, and we are definantly going swimming...good luck with the lessons.

4Girls4Me

The Legacy Center is so fun. We went there with my cousin last summer. Karen teaches there and her son Braden is a lifeguard. I hope the boys enjoy their lessons!
I love the Mayan!! We went there a couple of years ago and had SO much fun!
Elora is growing up way too fast! She's adorable. Degan's little voice was super cute too. You guys are the sweetest little family! We loved seeing you last summer!