
Elora has been so funny lately when I try to take a picture, mainly because of the flash on my camera.

Silly girl.

Oh so pretty, look at her posing. She is 7 1/2 months and such a cutie. My only complaint is the lack of sleep. She is worse now almost than when she first came home from the hospital. I don't know what happened. She was always such a good sleeper and now she is crying every 1-2 hours. We had to move her to her own room last night and it was a bit better but I am
getting pretty tired of being tired. I thought maybe she was just extra hungry so I made a bottle of formula to which she totally gagged at, I don't blame her. I wouldn't want that gross stuff either. I guess it will get better one day. I love her so much that it is worth every tired day that I have. I also love the way she wants to give me kisses, I will have to try and capture that on video.
5 comments:
She is really SO adorable!! What a cutie! My girls still talk about visiting her. :)
I had to respond about the sleeping issue because the same exact thing happened to us a couple of months ago!! I actually read that babies start getting separation anxiety around this age and that it can cause them to wake up more at night. I know you've got a Momma's Girl like me, so that may be what's going on. Bayli is doing better now - just hang in there and she'll get back to normal! :) She's such a sweet little girl!
She's just adorable - I love her big brown eyes and the family resemblence she shares with the boys. Hope the sleeping situation improves!
Melissa
Elora is such a doll. She has the same eyes as Degan, dark and beautiful. I hope she starts sleeping better for you. Asher hasn't been doing that great either.
She is SO BEAUTIFUL! Just when you think she can't possibly get any cuter...all the boys are in big trouble, she has 'heartbreaker' written in that beautiful smile!
She is such a cutie. Zach started having those issues as well around her age. I think what it was, was that he was going thru a grow spurt and was just hungry. I feed him more for dinner and then gave a bottle before bed and he is now back to sleeping thru the night. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment