CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Beware, Walking Could be Hazardous

I would like to say that this happened from some crazy trick that Tyler was trying on his bike or skate board but nope. Me and the boys went to check out the new church next door and were walking back home through the parking lot when all of a sudden I hear a big thump behind me. Somehow Tyler wrapped his hands in his jacket and then the jacket somehow tripped him and he fell face first onto the blacktop. He couldn't catch his fall since his hands were trapped and worst thing is that Friday is picture day at school, figures. I am pretty lucky that for the most part Tyler hasn't really had that many accidents and I guess it could have been worse, he could have knocked out a tooth or broken his nose. I will take a scratched and bruised face any day. My poor boy, he kept looking at it and saying, "what are the kids at school gonna say?". I just hope the teacher doesn't think I beat the kid.


OUCH!!!

6 comments:

4Girls4Me

Poor Tyler! That does look awful!! I hope it heals up quickly! It is a bummer that he doesn't have a cool story to go along with that face. :)

Quite Content

Wow!!! That sure is a bump! I am glad that he is alright. Degan is so cute. Wish him a happy birthday from us. I am glad that he had a great day.

The James

Poor Tyler, that really looks sore. I bet it will look a lot better by Friday.

Sherian

OUCH! Why does that always happen before pictures? That's OK, he'll look even tougher in his pictures this year :)

Jenny

Two weeks ago my sister-in-law hit the breaks after telling the 2 in the back of the suburban to buckle up...well my nephew flew forward and hit his teeth on the console and out came blood and 3 teeth...he didn't go to school the next day...she didn't want the teacher to call cps.... I think this will be one of the Coolest School Pics ever. What a tough boy!

Barbi by the Sea

My heart dropped when I saw his picture. That is a bad bump. I am glad he did not knock out the teeth. He is still such a handsome guy that the bruise will just make him appear as more of a character. Like his darling dad. lv u