CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Toddler, Hello Big Boy

It was long overdue but we finally got Degan out of his little toddler bed. For the past couple of weeks or months I had to go in his room to put his dangling feet back on the bed at night. Tyler and Degan have wanted a bunk bed for over a year and so we finally did it. We had to convince Degan that the older one always sleeps on top but Tyler was so sweet to tell him that he would take turns(which hasn't happened yet). Jon and I were a little worried about Tyler needing to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night or falling off but he did great. No falls yet.
Degan saying bye to his toddler bed
Tyler and Degan loving their new bunk bed. All they want to do is play on it.

6 comments:

4Girls4Me

So fun!! :) All boys need bunkbeds at some point! It looks like they are having so much fun! They're both such cuties!

The Eccles

We love bunk-beds!(we have 2) I love the black & dark stain...your kids are sleeping in style!

The James

What a cute bunkbed. When we just got our bunkbed I worried about Gabe needing to get down during the night but he never had problems. What big boys you have.

The Stephens Family

This is where the fun begins!! Some of my favorite moments are when the boys are together in their room at night - talking, laughing, throwing things from bunk to bunk, making crude noises with their bodies, etc....Aren't boys great!!
Melissa

The Stephens Family
This comment has been removed by the author.
engstewart

Hello my cousin-in-law!

Your family is so sweet- thanks for the updates. I can't believe how big Degan is getting- I remember your post from a few months back about Degan's Day (Mother's Day). :)

We miss you and hope to see you and your family again soon.

Love,

Eric