We had a nice Thanksgiving at Jon's parents' house. There was so much yummy food and the kids just love getting together with their cousins. I am thankful for all of my wonderful blessings. My children and husband, our home and neighborhood, health, Jon's job and the ability to stay home with my kids, extended family, knowing the gospel, living in the USA and our freedoms, good food always at our table, and friends. My list could really go on and on but those are just a few that I am so grateful for.

I just wanted to post this picture of Grandpa holding Elora on Thanksgiving. Notice she is sleeping, she never lets him hold her without totally screaming. She wasn't too happy when she woke up. Such a rare picture I thought I better post it.



1 comments:
I could just eat her! So sweet. I'm sure Grandpa loved being able to love on her! :)
Post a Comment