CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas is coming!!!

I am so excited for Christmas to come. I love this time of year. I love the decorations, the music, the goodies and the smells. I was really trying to wait to change my blog until after Thanksgiving but, oh who cares, I AM READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

4Girls4Me

What a cute picture of your kiddos! All three of them are just adorable. I love Elora's dress! The Christmasy blog is super cute! I'm ready for Christmas too. I think the rules have changed about having to wait until after Thanksgiving! :)

The Eccles

Mee too! I loooovvveee Christmas! Is this a peek at the Christmas pictures?

The James

I love Christmas time too!!! Your kids look really nice!!! Are they ready to get their professional pictures taken?

Sherian

What a great picture! Tyler looks so GQ, that look will get all the ladies ;) I just love your kiddos!