CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

What happened to October? It came and went so fast. On Halloween morning, I found Elora standing up in her crib for the first time. She seemed so proud of herself so I had to go grab the camera.

I did it!!! I'm a big girl now.

Tyler the Clone Trooper, Degan the Lion (he was supposed to be the Power Ranger that I bought him) and Elora the Ladybug. It was smart that Degan wore the lion costume. It was way warmer.

Degan and Elora

We decided to have Elora be a bug for Halloween because of the pic tails that we could stick straight up to look like antennae. Our friends the Kendell's let us borrow this cute ladybug costume. Thanks guys.

This is Tyler with "Frankenstein". Our neighbor is about 6'7" and on Halloween he wore these shoes that added a few more inches. Tyler is a pretty tall 8 year old but he looks so tiny next to Mike. What fun neighbors.

6 comments:

The Eccles

Cute kids! I love the TALL neighbor, how fun! I think Elora and Paige are the cutest ladybugs ever!!!!

TJ

Brady was so freaked out by Mike he turned tail and took off and didn't get any treats!

Sherian

I love the TALL neighbor too! He such a sexy Frankenstein!

Sherian

that would be "He is such a sexy Frankenstein" because he IS.

The James

Your kids look great in their costumes. I love Elora's real antennaes. They are perfect.

4Girls4Me

Oh my gosh - SO cute!! They all look adorable! I love Degan's costume and his giant smile! He's a doll. Elora is a perfect little super-cute ladybug. I can't believe she's pulling herself to standing. Man, it goes way too fast!! Tyler is such a handsome guy - so like his Daddy! I'm so glad you all had a fun Halloween. :)