CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chemtrails


This topic has been bothering me for weeks now . These are Chem trails, really I am not sure what they are for or what they do but I do know that it is strange and definitely not normal. Here in Utah the air quality has been awful and it is usually the day after I spot these chem trails. Believe me they are completely different than just contrails(water vapor from engines). We have seen airplanes leaving contrails fly right after the airplanes leaving chem trails and the contrails dissipate quickly, the chem trails don't. They last all day, I noticed one for 8 hours. After a few hours they look just like clouds. What in the heck are we breathing. Below is a link that shows other pictures of chem trails and talks about them too. It makes me sick and I thought you should know.

0 comments: