CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Helena and Antonio

The newest members of our family came in October. My Aunt Cookie had Antonio on October 23 and my sister Amy had Helena on October 29. They are so precious and I am thankful they are here and healthy.

Antonio
Helena

We just found out the other night that Jon's sister Tara is pregnant. That will make 10 nieces and nephews. We can't wait.


3 comments:

Marianne and Ben

They are adorable! I love babies. Let me know if you need anything else. I am sure I have stuff. Marianne

4Girls4Me

What sweet little ones!! So precious. I wish I could hit rewind and do the last year with Bayli all over again... :) The picture of your niece is amazing!! Give our Congratulations to Tara! So exciting!!

The James

What adorable babies!!! Do you get to see them soon? Asher is getting big too fast. I miss that stage.