CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disney on Ice

Our good friends, The Kendell's, won tickets to Disney on Ice(100 Years of Magic) and were so nice to share them with us. We had tons of fun especially since we just got back from Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. The best part was that we were in the second row and were able to see everything so well, one reason why I took so many pictures. I just love everything Disney right now and I am so glad that my kids will have these awesome memories. Thanks again Sumer and Kevin!

3 comments:

The James

That was so much fun. You got some cute pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Kendells

We're glad that you could come. It was lots of fun even though every treat was $10! Thanks for coming with us.

4Girls4Me

Great pictures! So much fun!