CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

The many looks of Elora

TUMMY TIME!

Always smiley.
This is the Teddy that the boys gave Elora when she was born. She loves to maul the thing even though it is as big as she is.
"Hey, this pacifier thing isn't so bad."
Tyler and Degan were both pacifier babies, so when Elora refused to take one for the first 4 months I just figured oh well, I won't have to break her of it later. Tonight she was sucking on her lips so I thought I would try the pacifier again. She liked it and actually fell asleep on her own in her bed. I will worry about breaking the habit later, for now I am enjoying a sleeping baby.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me

Oh, she is SOO cute!! The 2nd pic is my fave! Look at all her hair! My baby looks like such a baldy next to her! :) I can't wait to see her in person!

The James

Elora is such a little doll That's nice she took a binkie. I love them until it's time to take them away. That's also cool she put herself to sleep. She's just growing so fast.