CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Busy 2 Days

On June 20, my sister-in-law Jen and I took our kids to the Provo Canyon to see Bridal Veil Falls. It was beautiful and it was very warm outside so the boys had a blast playing in the water. We forgot extra clothes but they didn't care, by the time we left they were all pretty much soaked. After the Falls we went to the BYU Creamery for the first time. We had lunch and of coarse we had to have desert, ICE CREAM!!!

Bridal Veil Falls



Tyler and Degan still dry.


Elora was tired of being in the stroller. I was keeping her out of the sun.



The boys, Degan 3, Tyler 7, Shane 6, and Brandon 9.



On Saturday the 21st our city put on a carnival and fireworks. At the carnival, there was a squirt gun fight. They were trying to beat the Guinness Book World Record but unfortunately it didn't happen. I guess they needed 2700 people and there were only 1700. Good try though. The kids had fun and so did Jon. After the Squirt Gun Fight the DJ guy had 6 people go in front of his booth and do the Chicken Dance for 5 free tickets each to Seven Peaks Waterpark. I just happened to be one of those 6. Jon didn't think of taking a picture of me doing it (thank goodness) but let me tell you, it wasn't easy doing it with Elora in the front pack. I didn't mind looking silly for over $100 worth of tickets. We were so excited. Later that night we scouted out where the fireworks were going to be launched from and we were pretty much the only ones right under it. Everyone else was at the park. I really thought Elora would be scared of the loud booms but she just loved watching them.


All wet.

Tyler was so happy to see his buddy Zion at the Squirt Gun Fight.




Here is one of the tickets, YEAH!!!



Fireworks.


Jon and Elora watching the fireworks.


The boys actually had to go lay on a blanket in the grass because the fireworks were so close.

4 comments:

4Girls4Me

SO fun!! You do such a great job keeping your kiddos entertained! :) Bridal Veil Falls is gorgeous. I'm so glad you guys had fun there. Isn't it hard keeping the new babies out of the sun?? I feel like I'm always sitting in the shade with Bayli! The carnival sounds like so much fun! How did you get such great fireworks pictures? :) I'm glad Elora liked them - maybe Bayli will have fun on the 4th of July! I loved all the pictures of your cute family. See you guys soon!!

The Eccles

That sounds SO fun! I love the picture of Jon with Elora watching the fireworks. The waterfalls looked fun, I want to go! We have one in Oroville, but you have to hike to get there...and Mason is too heavy to carry!

The James

That does sound like a very fun weekend. I just love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Sherian

Too fun! I'm sad that we missed all the festivities. Thanks for the call on the hose the other day :( You have such a cute family, Elora is precious!