CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Just passing time.

Me and my beautiful children.

I had to go get some laundry out of the dryer so I told Tyler to hold Elora. They were both so happy just watching TV. Tyler is very helpful entertaining Elora when I need to get things done.
We haven't really gone anywhere lately so Jon set up the little blow up pool. The boys have a lot of fun in it.
THE ARMY. Tyler spent quite some time setting up all of his GI Joe's. I'm sure Degan helped too. They wanted a picture of the hard work. Tyler looks upset but he is really just trying to look tough.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me

So fun! I love the picture of you with your sweet kiddos! You look gorgeous like always! The kids are all so cute!! Way to go Tyler for being such a big helper!! Elora obviously loves him! :)

The James

What an adorable pictures of you with your kids. Looks like your kids are keeping you busy. What fun pictures.