CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 Months Already


I can't believe Elora is already 4 Months old. She is growing up too fast. She is getting her 2nd tooth and I love hearing her coo. She had her 4 month check up today and is growing good. She is 12 lbs. 15 oz. (25%) and 25 1/4 inches (90%). Long and lean is what the doctor said. No solids needed for this baby girl yet, she is doing fine.


We had another hot day with bad air outside so we decided to go the the Dinosaur museum again since we have the year pass. It was Elora's first time there and the boys had a lot of fun.

Just thought I would take some pictures of our baby on her 4 month birthday. She is so pretty.

I love our kids. They are so beautiful and I am proud of each of them. They have their moments but overall they are very good kids. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love you guys.

6 comments:

The Eccles

Cute pictures! Elora is beautiful, I can't believe it has been 4 months! My sister had a baby at the same time, and I have not even seen him yet. They just grow too quickly.

The James

What great pictures. Elora is sure a beauty. And Mom dresses her really cute too. You are so good at taking your kids places. Call me next time you go somewhere fun and I'll go with you. You are such a great Mom. You kids will love reading this when they're older.

Barbi by the Sea

I agree your "wee girlie" is so beautiful. I am so proud of the good momma you are to your precious children. It really makes me so happy to see and feel the love and dedication you have for your children. There are so many children that are not blessed to have such devoted parents. How can they not understand what a blessing it is to have those children and to love them every moment. They grow up so fast so enjoy those fleeting moments of their lifes. Love you , A. Barb

Quite Content

I can't believe how big she has gotten. You have such an adorable family. I am so glad that you are enjoying them so much. Some days are hard, but I love those moments when you look over at them and are totally blown away with how incredibly blessed you are to associate with them as their mother.

Jenny

Can I bite her? She's too cute! The whole lot of 'em! Have fun at the carnival and fireworks!

4Girls4Me

Your kids are all adorable and you're such a good Mom! It's so heartwarming to see a Mom who really loves being a Mom! So sweet! Happy 4 month birthday Elora! Looks like she's with Bayli and determined to grow up way too fast! i'm so glad you guys are enjoying the summer. We're so excited to see all of you next month!