CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Walking Little Funny Face

Elora officially started walking this week. She just gets up and starts walking whenever she wants, I think she likes the attention it brings. She is doing really well and she loves to push the dining chairs all over the place now. She is so much fun which makes up for all the work it takes to care for her. She is gaining her independence slowly but surely. She is by far the most demanding one of our children. She occasionally makes these really funny faces that just crack us up. We totally love her and think she is so stinkin' cute.
Funny face.

The new sunglasses.


Getting up to walk.


WALKING!!!

2 comments:

4Girls4Me

Oh my gosh!! What a big girl! She really is completely adorable! I love the funny face. She is so much like Bayli - Bayli loves to push the kitchen stools around. I'm jealous that my Mom will get to see her this month! Give her a kiss from us! What a cutie.

Christine

Hi Maelynn, Elora is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like yesterday when I came over to visit you and you told me you were pregnant with a baby girl.