Tyler and Degan ripping Tyler's jeans, I'm sure Elora is thinking it is pretty cool.
So as you all know Tyler isn't abnormally tall or too skinny right? So why is it so hard to find him the right fitting jeans. Well I think he inherited the long skinny legs of the family and that is why it is so hard. We love the jeans at J C Penney but we don't like that the knees wear out so quickly (see pictures above). We thought that maybe if we spent a little more on some Levi's maybe they would last longer. Well, we went to JCP today between conference and had him try on several pairs of Levi's of different sizes. We found that they were too big and too short, even the slim sizes. We left with 2 pairs of the Arizona brand ones that we usually get and are hoping that they will last at least until school is out in 2 months. I don't know what it is with boys and worn out knees, even Degan is starting to have all of his worn out too.



3 comments:
Have you ever tried getting the jeans at Wal-mart? I get wranglers and levi's there all the time. They seem to have the adjustable waist and longer sizes for the kids. John wears the adjustable waist since he is skinny and tall, so his length is about right.... I will keep a look out for deals at my Wal-mart
So funny. I am a huge fan of the adjustable waists too. Ryann has to wear slims and still crank up the adjustable waist... Good luck!
I don't know if you are ever near a Shopko, but they have Wranglers, Levis, and some other brands I don't really remember. They almost all have adjustable waists. The think I like about it is they have a "kid tuff" policy. If they get a hole in them before they grow out of them they exchange it for free. My boys get holes ALL the time, and it is no problem exchanging them. You just have to get the same size and style. Good luck!
Post a Comment