We had a great Easter once again. The kids woke up to their baskets by their dressers, that bunny is sneaky! We got ready for church even though the baskets were very distracting. We went to church and were able to remember why we celebrate Easter. I was impressed at how much the kids knew about Easter when I asked, those primary teachers are pretty awesome. We (Jon & I) decided to invite the family over for Easter knowing how exhausted Jon's mom was from taking care of Davy and Rachel (both having Angiograms this past week). We were going to have a simple dinner and a few desserts since it was also Davy's birthday but it turned into a full on buffet. Every food you could think of was probably there but I am not complaining because it was all very yummy. It was pretty easy with every one's help. After dinner we hid eggs at the park across the street and let the kids go hunting. They had fun. Tyler was amazing and filled his bucket so full but was sweet enough to share with his cousins. Degan kept telling me..."I'm not doing so well". He is so cute and he was just fine when I told him that Tyler would share his candy. Elora didn't go hunting, she just wanted to eat the candy and she sure found out fast that there was candy in those eggs. We ended up full of food, candy and love. Love for family and love for our Savior.Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter 2009
We had a great Easter once again. The kids woke up to their baskets by their dressers, that bunny is sneaky! We got ready for church even though the baskets were very distracting. We went to church and were able to remember why we celebrate Easter. I was impressed at how much the kids knew about Easter when I asked, those primary teachers are pretty awesome. We (Jon & I) decided to invite the family over for Easter knowing how exhausted Jon's mom was from taking care of Davy and Rachel (both having Angiograms this past week). We were going to have a simple dinner and a few desserts since it was also Davy's birthday but it turned into a full on buffet. Every food you could think of was probably there but I am not complaining because it was all very yummy. It was pretty easy with every one's help. After dinner we hid eggs at the park across the street and let the kids go hunting. They had fun. Tyler was amazing and filled his bucket so full but was sweet enough to share with his cousins. Degan kept telling me..."I'm not doing so well". He is so cute and he was just fine when I told him that Tyler would share his candy. Elora didn't go hunting, she just wanted to eat the candy and she sure found out fast that there was candy in those eggs. We ended up full of food, candy and love. Love for family and love for our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just had to throw this one in that I took a couple of days ago. She is just so precious but also so bratty lately. I still love her though!


4 comments:
Elora is looking so old! I think little girls come with attitude, but it's worth it. They are so cute!
Tyler and Degan look so handsome and Elora looks so pretty!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. Asher also found out really fast that there was candy in those eggs. Tyler is such a sweet boy to share.
Such cute, cute kiddos!! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Easter. Elora makes me laugh - she is SO much like my littlest one!! :) I think they'll be the best of friends one day! :) She's just as adorable as ever.
How old is your little one? I ask because Sienna, 21 months, I think is the cutest most lovable little thing ever, but man has she been bratty lately. Is it the age, or something in the water around here?
Post a Comment