My awesome friend/neighbor set up a new blog. We will be listing food storage ideas and deals that we find. You can come look or if you have some info that you would like to share we would love it. Just go to
.
I am really excited that she took the time to do this. It looks great and once we get going I think we can all benefit from this awesome blog. Leave a comment on the new blog if you are interested in viewing or sharing. It will be a public blog but we just want to know how many of you are interested.



3 comments:
I will love to be part of these I love food storage.
what a great idea
thanks!!!
well actually that's's my husband name that for some reason appear I'm gaby and sagir is my cute husband
Who the heck are you??? Please let me know or I will be going private.
Post a Comment