
Tyler had his Spring Break this past week and we didn't do too much. On Monday, my birthday, we went to the park and we took Tyler's best friend from school Zion and his 2 brothers. They had a blast cause they saw another classmate there and they were all chasing each other. Later that night we went to the Olive Garden for my birthday dinner and my wonderful husband had the servers sing to me, thanks a lot honey. On Tuesday we went shopping at Kohl's and bought some new summer clothes for the boys, I now need them to try things on because they are growing too fast and I can't keep up with sizes. They got pretty bored in the dressing room as I fed Elora for 25 minutes. On Wednesday we went to the Aquarium in Sandy, Utah and the boys had fun. It wasn't a very big aquarium but it was plenty for me. I asked the boys what their favorite part was and they both said getting the crushed penny. I could have saved 20 bucks had I k
nown they would be more excited about the machine that crushes pennies and puts pictures on them. Thursday we went to Costco, the last time I take all 3 kids with me there, and Friday Tyler went with Austin, a friend from school, to the Dinosaur Museum (The Museum of Ancient Life) while me and Degan took Elora to her 2 month doctor visit. My poor Tyler didn't get to do much but he is so sweet he doesn't seem to care. Overall it was a pretty nice vacation.



3 comments:
Don't you love having to entertain for a whole week!!! My kids LOVE the crushed pennies, we have collected a few.
Happy Birthday! :) It sounds like you had a nice week off with the kids. I had to laugh at the boys' favorite thing being the crushed pennies. My kids love those too!
You are so cute taking your kids out. I thought that week was a long one. Now it's almost summer.
Post a Comment