Jonathan * Maelynn * Tyler * Degan * Elora
I was on the phone with my Sister in Idaho and she was explaining the snow this afternoon...now I can see it, thanks for sharing.
We have the same problem in Colorado. :) Laying out one day, snow the next... It's so crazy! :)
That was a crazy day! That is so fun you let the kids play outside. It was my excuse to not play outside with Alicia. What a good Mom.
Tthe boys look like they love snow , so let snow I wish I was there to play with them soon keep pictures coming love Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was on the phone with my Sister in Idaho and she was explaining the snow this afternoon...now I can see it, thanks for sharing.
We have the same problem in Colorado. :) Laying out one day, snow the next... It's so crazy! :)
That was a crazy day! That is so fun you let the kids play outside. It was my excuse to not play outside with Alicia. What a good Mom.
Tthe boys look like they love snow , so let snow I wish I was there to play with them soon keep pictures coming love Mom
Post a Comment