CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random family stuff


She is just so sweet and cute. I can't believe she is 8 weeks tomorrow. Where does the time go?


Degan helping Jon in the yard. He is our little helper for sure. Whether it is helping Jon work on cars or helping me clean toilets, he is right there. Hope he stays like that.

Tyler is completely opposite. He rather play with the new R/C Jeep that he just bought than help in the yard. Pretty fun. Look at the church behind him. It is coming along fairly fast. It has been fun watching it be built right next door.

We just bought Twister and we were all playing. Jon and I were the last ones standing until, OOPS, Jon fell. Yup I won and Tyler was pretty impressed that I won 2x's in a row. I can't believe how hard it is now. It was easier when I was a kid!

6 comments:

Barbi by the Sea

What a fun blog update. I loved all the pictures and little Elora is so beautiful. Love to all Aunt Barb

Anonymous

Elora is getting so big, the boys look like they are having fun I miss you all can't wait to see you soon I hope love Mom

The Eccles

Very cute! I love your pictures...It is cute you and Jon playing twister together...and isn't it great to have little helpers...that is why you have more than one kid, you increase your chances of having someone that wants to help!

amyrosaquintana

Elora is sooo adorable!!She is looking alot like Degan now!

Love all of you!
aunt amy

The James

You are such a fun family. I just love the pictures. I can't believe how big Elora is getting. My favorite is you guys playing Twister.

Geneva

It was so fun to check out your blog! Your family is all grown up. I showed the pictures of Tyler to Hanna. She was excited to see him again. Congrats to you all on your baby girl. Everyone needs at least one of them they are way too precious!