CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

2 Months Old


My friend Arlene that I visit teach made these for Elora. sooo cute!




Elora is now 2 months old and on Friday we went to her check up. She is healthy and growing great. She weighs 10 lbs. 8oz. (50th percentile) and is 23 in. (75th percentile). The poor thing had to get 5 shots and an oral vaccine but she did pretty well. It is so good to know that she is growing so well.




10 things that I love about Elora - tagged by Stephanie

1st picture taken of her smiling.


1. I love her crazy hair


2. I love her smiles that she is now giving me


3. I love all the pink she wears


4. I love her stinky toes


5. I love kissing her


6. I love when she breastfeeds and gets so satisfied


7. I love her sweet milk breath


8. I love how her brothers love her so much


9. I love how she completes our family


10. I love holding her and keeping her safe
I tag whoever wants to tell everyone what they love about their baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous

Hi, everyone I love all the photos.Elora's hair is great, she looks like Hayden when he was a baby, her smile is soooo cute and sweet. Tyler your smile with no front tooth very handsome! Degan you are such a big boy and mommy's little helper I love you all very much ,making plans to see you soon love grandma with the black hair

Sherian

She is so beautiful! I just can't get over all her hair! Being a stylist, all my babies were bald until they were three or so. It's just the way my luck works I guess!
Yes, I can't wait for summer! I love having all the kids home, even if it's a bit crazy. When is life not crazy, right?

Stacy

Elora is such a cutie! I love her hair! Yay for having pink clothes in the house, I love it too.

4Girls4Me

Maelynn, she is so adorable! :) She really does have crazy hair! :) So cute. It's so wonderful to see how much you are enjoying her. What a lucky girl! We are hoping to make a trip to Utah this summer - I can't wait to meet her in person!

Kelli

Maelynn, your little girl is so cute!!! It was great to see you at church on Sunday! I found your blog through the Benham's blog, it is so cute!

The James

Elora is a beauty. You're ten things you love about her are precious. Thanks for sharing.