CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

TV

So the other day Jon and I were watching a show that showed some new house and Jon jokingly said that I am tired of our house and that I want a new one. I said that I love our house but there are just a few things I would change. Jon of course said like what?? and I said well I would move the cable outlet above the fireplace so that we could hang our TV above the fireplace. Really that is all I said and 5 minutes later we had this massive hole above our fireplace. The next day Tyler was really excited to help Jon by climbing into the hole and feeding wires and stuff to Jon. He thought it was so cool.
I will post when it is done. Jon had to go back to work so this project is on hold for a few days. I love my handy hubby.

2 comments:

Tiffany

I feel inspired to update my blog now! But not today, or tommorrow. But some day. I love the cute Marshall fam!

The Eccles

Nice updates! We hit Utah for Spring break, wish we had more time, we would have loved to get together! Congrats on the new TV set up, make sure to take a picture and update us all when it's done.