CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

January 2010, Where did it go?

January came and went just as fast as it could but I did manage to take some pictures of my 3 rug rats. They are getting so big and for some reason it feels like they have grown up so fast in the last month.
What would we do without George and Moe. Moe is the name of George #2, Elora tries to say "more" or "other one" and it comes out as Moe.
She has this thing with biting George. I guess I know how she feels because I always want to take a bite out of my cute kids. I always say..."I could just eat you up". Maybe that is where she gets it from.

What a smile.


Elora's hair is growing so fast lately.

Tyler and Degan intensely watching the computer screen.


Jon's cousin got married last week and Becky and I were able to do the flowers. This is the bridal bouquet. We love how it came out.

Tyler had a book report due and he had to dress up like the person the report was on. We were able to make a cute little paper maché helmet and ordered some white sweats to decorate and voila, Niel Armstrong. He also had to talk about Niel Armstrong in first person in front of the class. He did really well remembering everything that he wanted to say.


Just headed to church and actually had a couple of minutes to spare so that we could take a picture.

The kids rough housing on our bed.