CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

I know I have been a total slacker lately on this blog but I have been busy. Busy with Primary, kids, housework, Christmas, learning a simple and fast way to make bread(will have to do a post about that later) and most of all finding the best deals with coupons. I know that most of you have been busy too but I am desperately needing to catch up on all your blogs so I am sorry that I can't comment on all the fun stuff that has been going on in your lives, I just have too many to read.

Back in November we had our first outdoor photo shoot with TK Design Company. She did an awesome job in my opinion especially for the $$$(of course I got a deal). So here are just some of the pictures. Love you all and have a Merry Christmas if I don't post until then.